The Community of Practice is supported by a Steering Committee who set out priorities for the TWP CoP Secretariat and who volunteer to lead a number of TWP CoP initiatives. This includes:
- Saku Akmeemana, World Bank
- Bruce Byers, ECDPM
- Duncan Green, Oxfam/LSE
- David Hudson, University of Birmingham
- Debra Ladner, World Bank
- Heather Marquette, University of Birmingham/FCDO
- Neil McCulloch, Policy Practice
- Alina Rocha Menocal, ODI (Co-Chair)
- Nicola Nixon, Asia Foundation
- Graham Teskey, Abt Associates (Co-Chair)
- Lisa Williams, OECD
- Alan Whaites, FCDO
- ∴ Taylor Brown, Palladium
Members of the Steering Committee participate in a personal capacity and the outputs of the group represent the evolving thinking of individuals rather than organisational agreements. Personal contributions to this site represent the views of the authors and do not necessarily represent the views of others, nor of any organisations.
∴Taylor Brown sadly passed away in June 2020, you can read our tribute to Taylor, his family and his commitment to the Thinking and Working Politically Community of Practice here.